We meet ISO standards
In February, a recertification audit was made in our company. A group of experienced external auditors confirmed the fact that FAMA meets high requirements resulting from ISO standards regarding the quality management system and environmental management. - Granting us certificates for the coming years only confirms the fact that we are doing well with meeting global business standards - says company president Andrzej Kutnik.
The certification process concerned three standards: ISO 9001:2015 - quality management system, ISO 14001:2015 - environmental management system and OHSAS 18001:2007 - occupational health and safety management system.
The first standard defines quality requirements in company management. It assumes success, by satisfying the interests of both employees and the owners or customers of the entity. It focuses on ensuring efficiency and effectiveness, improving communication and commitment of management. The second standard places emphasis on the company's activities, including environmental protection. Its implementation affects optimization, including the amount of waste, consumption of utilities or raw materials. It also introduces new requirements for suppliers and in the field of providing environmental information to product recipients. The third standard is related to the functioning of the system in terms of ensuring security in relation to all interested parties - suppliers, organizations and our customers. This standard allows the definition and monitoring of safety goals, which goes beyond the mandatory requirements of law.
- ISO systems were implemented in our company a few years ago. We are glad that the recertification process ended with a positive recommendation to issue us certificates for the next period, i.e. until 2023. Certificates are issued for three years, during which the so-called supervision audits, aimed at assessing the compliance of the company's management system with the standard granted to it. After this time, another audit is required, the so-called recertification. This verification is already made in a broader scope, and its consequence is the issue of new certificates - explains Maciej Kowalski, Head of Quality and Continuous Improvement at FAMA.
- It is a great prestige for us that specialists evaluate our company well in terms of the standards granted. The recertification process areas have been found to comply with applicable rules, they operate correctly and are effective. As the management board, we make great efforts to ensure that our services and activities reach the highest levels, both in the sphere of quality, environment and security, which we achieve thanks to the continuous improvement of our production and organizational processes. Let these documents certify our professionalism and be a guarantee of reliable cooperation for our employees and customers - says Andrzej Kutnik.
Taking care of the company's development and customer satisfaction, the company has developed and implemented an integrated organization management system based on:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System,
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and
- OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System.
The implementation of the above standards is possible thanks to the policy of our company, based in particular on satisfying customer needs in terms of quality, technical requirements and timely made products. We run our business with particular emphasis on health, safety, employee working conditions and environmental protection.